OCEAN FREIGHT PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON
Let us give you peace of mind and financial protection against the risk of physical loss or damage to your ocean cargo shipment. As the authorized Agent for I.T.N. Consoldiators, Amerijet is able to offer ocean cargo insurance through The Navigators Group, an international insurance holding company. Your ocean cargo will be protected from the time it leaves your warehouse or your supplier’s facility until it is received at their final destination.
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE OCEAN CARGO INSURANCE
- • Take advantage of competitive ocean freight insurance rates — We work hard to secure the best cargo insurance rates for our customers. Using our centralized purchasing department, we have negotiated competitive rates with a major international insurance company.
- Protect your financial interest — Your ocean freight insurance will automatically cover 100 %. The policy protects ocean cargo against “all risk” of physical loss or damage from any external cause no matter what the percentage of loss, and with no deductible.
- Enjoy peace of mind — Shipping insurance coverage begins as soon as the goods leave the shipper and/or supplier, continuing throughout transit to the final destination. Ocean shipping insurance remains in force for 30 days after cargo discharge or delivery, whichever occurs first. Concealed damage must be reported within three days of delivery, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Fast claims resolution — In the unfortunate event you do have a claim, our experienced staff works hand in hand with The Navigators Group to process your claim quickly and without hassle. Claims are usually settled in 30 days or less.
Atlantic Shipping Services’ goal is to always provide the best service possible at competitive rates.
WHAT WE CAN INSURE:
- Ocean Freight of all kinds (FAK)
- General merchandise
WHAT WE CAN INSURE, WITH RESTRICTIONS (PARTIAL LIST):
- Alcoholic beverages
- Automobiles and motorcycles less than five model years old
- Ceramics, glass, marble, porcelain, etc
- Frozen/chilled foods and other merchandise
- Steel sheets, coils, pipe, tubing, rods, etc
WHAT REQUIRES PRIOR APPROVAL (PARTIAL LIST)?
- Bulk commodities
- Cellular telephones
- Live plants and animals
- Prescription pharmaceuticals